At this point I think y’all all know I’m a big fan of Chimi Churri. I could seriously put it on just about anything and this green bean salad using leftover Chimi Churri sauce is such a simple, quick and delicious side dish that will really amp up a simple weeknight dinner.
If you have your own Chimi Churri recipe, feel free to use it. Or you can use mine recipe (see link below). I highly suggest making a big batch of this at the beginning of the week to use on a variety of summer dishes! You won’t regret it!
- 12 oz green beans, ideally in a steam safe microwave bag
- 2-3 TBSP chimi churri
- Salt & Pepper
- Microwave the green beans according to package instructions. (I pierced my bag and then microwaved on high for 4 minutes)
- While beans are cooking, add 2-3 TBSP leftover chimi churri in a mixing bowl.
- Remove green beans from microwave and immediately open and pour into the bowl with the chimi churri. Be careful, it will be VERY hot. (Note: don’t let the green beans “rest” or cool down before mixing. You want them piping hot so they can really absorb the flavors of the chimi churri.)
- Season with salt & pepper to taste and enjoy!