When you’re in the mood for a frozen treat but don’t feel like an all out calorie splurge this “nice”cream is the perfect fix! 🍨 🍨🍨
The base ingredients are frozen bananas and a little coconut milk. I went with a classic chocolate flavor by adding cocoa powder, a pinch of cinnamon and some chocolate chips but the possibilities are endless so feel free to experiment!
- Food processor
- 4 bananas, frozen
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp Cocoa powder
- pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- 2-3 tbsp chocolate chips
- Slice your frozen bananas and add to a food processer. Process for around 30 second to 1 minutes until the bananas are almost crumbly in texture with no large chunks.
- Add in cocoa powder, cinnamon and coconut milk. Process for 1-2 minutes until smooth and fully combined. (You may need to stop occassionally and use a spoon to push everything down to get it really smooth.)
- Add in chocolate chips and pulse a few times to full incorporate.
- Serve immediately or put in the freezer to firm up a bit. Enjoy!
*Note* The above links are considered as “affiliate links”. This means that I may receive a small commission (at no cost to you) if you subscribe or purchase something through the links provided that are signaled with.
The Jam Jar Kitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners to earn income by advertising and linking to amazon.com, audible.com, and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program.