One of my very favorite ways to use preserves is in cocktails. They both sweeten and flavor your favorite drinks and bring out a lovely depth of flavor that you wouldn't otherwise get.
For this recipe I highly recommend using Preserve International's Meyer Lemon Marmalade (linked below), but if you can't get a hold of some you can use any marmalade of your choice!
Marmalade Whiskey Sours
- Cocktail Shaker
- 4 oz bourbon
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice (about 1 medium/large lemon)
- 2 tbsp Marmalade I recommend Meyer Lemon Marmalade from Preserve International, linked below)
- 1 egg white
- 2 lemon wedges
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with NO ice and shake vigorously for 20 seconds.
- Add ice to the shaker and shake for another 20-30 seconds.
- Pour into 2 ice filled glasses and garnish with lemon wedge or lemon twist. Enjoy!