This delicious red, white and blue 4th of July No Bake Pie is perfect for your summer celebrations! With a fun fruit flag decoration, this patriotic pie has a pillowy lemon filling and a crunchy gingersnap crust that your family will love.
No bake or "icebox" pies are one of my favorite easy desserts for summer! And this patriotic version is perfect for your 4th of July or Memorial Day celebrations.
This recipe uses simple ingredients (with absolutely no cool whip in sight) and comes together in less than 20 minutes. It can easily be made ahead of time and feel free to get creative with the fruit decorations! Happy 4th of July!
More 4th of July recipes for you to love.
- Stand mixer with whisk attachment or mixing bowl with electric hand mixer: I love using my KitchenAid mixer for this recipe.
- Measuring cups and spoons
- 9 inch pie dish: This Le Creuset Stoneware pie dish works perfectly!
- Ginger snaps
- Unsalted butter
- Heavy whipping cream
- Cream cheese
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Lemon zest and juice
- Vanilla extract
- Fresh raspberries
- Fresh blueberries
- Mint (optional)
More recipes for you to enjoy.
Made this 4th of July No Bake Pie recipe? Let me know what you think in the comments!
4th of July No Bake Pie
- stand mixer or mixing bowl with electric hand mixer
- 9 inch pie dish
- Measuring cups and spoons
For the Crust (optional) - You can also use store bought graham cracker or gingersnap crust.
- 14 oz ginger snaps
- 8 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
For the lemon filling
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz block of cream cheese room temperature
- 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- ⅓ cup sour cream full fat recommended
For the topping
- ⅓ cup fresh blueberries, washed and dried
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, washed and dried
Make the Crust: (or use store bought graham cracker crust)
- Add ginger snaps to a food processor and pulse to a fine crumb. Pour in melted butter and pulse a few more times until well combined. Pour mixture into a 9 inch pie pan and then press the mixture on the bottom and along the edges forming a crust. Place the dish in the freezer to firm up while you make the filling.
Make the lemon pie filling
- Add ¾ cup of heavy whipping cream to the bowl of a stand mixer or mixing bowl with electric hand mixer. Whip the cream on medium high until stiff peaks are formed. Pour into another bowl and set aside.In the stand mixer bowl combine softened cream cheese with sweetened condensed milk. Whip on high until well combined with no lumps remaining.Add in lemon zest and vanilla extract, whip until combined. Add in sour cream and lemon juice and mix on medium until fully combined.Then gently fold the whipped cream into the mixture until no streaks remain, being careful not to over mix.
Assemble the pie
- Remove the pie crust from the freeze (if making homemade) and pour the pie filling into the crust.Place the pie in the fridge and chill for at least 3 hours or until set.
- Once the pie has set, remove from the fridge and arrange blueberries and raspberries on the top to resemble the American flag. *You can also use strawberries if desired.* Store in the fridge and enjoy!