This yummy Frozen Yogurt Bark combines Greek yogurt with fruit spread, honey, granola and fresh berries for an easy warm weather snack your family will love.
With a naturally red, white and blue color palette, this recipe always works great as a 4th of July or Memorial Day treat!
During these crazy hot summer months I am always looking for healthy, cooling snacks that my kids will love. This frozen yogurt bark fits the bill perfectly!
Not only is it incredibly simple to throw together, this yogurt bark is a fun to eat and makes a great pool day or after school snack. Plus, you can get creative with different toppings and mix ins to suit your personal preferences. Enjoy!
More snack recipes you will love.
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring cups
- Parchment lined sheet pan
- Greek yogurt: I recommend using high quality, full fat yogurt. It definitely makes a difference in flavor and texture.
- Fruit spread or jam: I recommend St. Dalfour Fruit Spreads. They contain no added sugar and have several different flavors. But your favorite jam or preserve will do.
- Granola: I like using Cascadian Farms Oats & Honey Granola but your favorite brand will do.
While I prefer the flavor and texture of full fat yogurt you can substitute with low fat or non fat yogurt if you prefer?
You can totally use flavored yogurt if you prefer. However, if it is already sweetened then you may want to leave out the honey and reduce the jam used.
You can really get creative with this frozen yogurt bark recipe. Feel free to use different jam or fruit spread flavors, types of granola or fruit according to preference.
More recipes for you to enjoy.
Made this Frozen Yogurt Bark recipe? Let me know what you think in the comments!
Frozen Yogurt Bark
- mixing bowl
- parchment lined baking sheet
- 2 cups Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsp honey
- ¼ cup fruit spread or jam
- ⅓ cup granola
- ½ cup fresh strawberries, quartered
- ½ cup blueberries
- In a mixing bowl combine Greek yogurt with honey and stir to combine. Pour the yogurt mixture onto a parchment lined baking sheet in an even layer. Then dollop on ½ tsp portions of fruit spread or jam on top of the yogurt and use a knife to swirl it into the bark. Sprinkle on granola and top with strawberries and blueberries. Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours until firm then break into pieces and serve. Enjoy!