What are the holidays without a little sparkle? This delightful twist on a Kir Royale is made even more fabulous by mixing gin with some high quality preserves and topping it off with your favorite champagne or Prosecco. If you are in the DFW or OKC areas I highly recommend using Preserve International preserves and will link their preserve shop below. 100% of the proceeds go towards empowering women small scale farmers to fight hunger and poverty through innovative rural food preservation so you can feel good about this cocktail. Enjoy responsibly!
Sparkling Jam Royale
- Cocktail Shaker
- champagne flute (or serving glass of choice)
- 1 oz gin I like Hendricks or Tanqueray
- 1/2 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1-2 tbsp jam or preserves I recommend Preserve International, my favorite flavors to use are Blackberry Pear Jam, Holiday Jam, Ginger Lemon Pear Preserves and Raspberry Jam
- champagne or prosecco (to top off)
- assorted fruit for garnishing optional
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a cocktail shaker with lid.
- Shake vigorously for 20-30 seconds then strain into a champagne flute.
- Top off with champagne or prosecco and garnish with fruit or a lemon twist.
- Enjoy responsibly!
*Note* The above links are considered as “affiliate links”. This means that I may receive a small commission (at no cost to you) if you subscribe or purchase something through the links provided that are signaled with.
The Jam Jar Kitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners to earn income by advertising and linking to amazon.com, audible.com, and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program.