This updated take on a French 75 utilizes your favorite jam to both flavor and season this delightful cocktail!
What are the holidays without a little sparkle? This delightful twist on a French 75 is made even more fabulous by mixing gin with some high quality preserves and topping it off with your favorite champagne or Prosecco!
What is a French 75?
A French 75 is a cocktail traditionally made with gin, lemon juice, sugar (or simple syrup) and champagne.
Empower women farmers with Preserve International!
If you are in the DFW or OKC areas I highly recommend using Preserve International preserves for this cocktail.
100% of the proceeds go towards empowering women small scale farmers to fight hunger and poverty through innovative rural food preservation so you can feel good about this cocktail.
If you like this French 75 you will love these cocktail recipes!
- Cocktail shaker or mason jar with lid: I love this Oxo cocktail shaker!
- Champagne flute or glass of choice
- Lemon Juice
- Jam or preserves: You can really get creative here with flavors!
- Champagne or prosecco
- Fruit slices (optional): For garnish
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! Once you figure out how many servings you want multiply the first 3 ingredients by that number and combine in a large pitcher. Store in the fridge to keep cold.
When you're ready to serve simply pour over a strainer into glasses and then top up with champagne or prosecco.
My favorite flavors to use are Blackberry Pear Jam, Holiday Jam, Ginger Lemon Pear Preserves and Raspberry Jam. But any of your favorites will work!
Made this recipe? Let me know what you think in the comments!
Jammy French 75
- Cocktail Shaker
- champagne flute (or serving glass of choice)
- 1 oz gin I like Hendricks or Tanqueray
- ½ oz fresh lemon juice
- 1-2 tbsp jam or preserves I recommend Preserve International, my favorite flavors to use are Blackberry Pear Jam, Holiday Jam, Ginger Lemon Pear Preserves and Raspberry Jam
- champagne or prosecco (to top off)
- assorted fruit for garnishing optional
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a cocktail shaker with lid.
- Shake vigorously for 20-30 seconds then strain into a champagne flute.
- Top off with champagne or prosecco and garnish with fruit or a lemon twist.
- Enjoy responsibly!