This Chocolate Gin & Tonic is an indulgent and delicious twist on the classic cocktail that your friends and family will love.
I'm a fan of simple and classic cocktails but sometime it's fun to give the old recipes a twist. This Chocolate Gin & Tonic is a perfect example of how easy it is to elevate your favorite drinks with just a few tasty add ins.
Be sure to use high quality products to make this cocktail really shine! I highly recommend using Fitch & Leedes Premium Indian Tonic and your favorite premium gin for the best results.
More cocktails from The Jam Jar Kitchen.
- Gin: You can use any of your favorite brands of premium gin. I personally love using Whitley Neill Handcrafted Dry Gin for this recipe.
- Premium Indian tonic: My favorite go to for high quality tonic is Fitch & Leedes. I use it in all of my tonic based cocktails and the quality really does make a difference.
- Chocolate Liquor
- Chocolate or Mint Bitters
- Fresh mint
- Dark chocolate: for garnish
Other cocktail recipes you will love.
Made this Chocolate Gin & Tonic cocktail recipe? Let me know what you think in the comments!
Chocolate Gin & Tonic
- high ball glass
- small grater
- 2 oz premium gin
- 5 oz premium Indian tonic water I recommend Fitch & Leedes
- 1 tbsp chocolate liquor
- fresh mint
- chocolate bitters or mint bitters optional
- dark chocolate
- Fill a tall glass with ice. Add 2 oz premium gin along with a few dashes of chocolate (or mint) bitters and a tbsp of chocolate liquor. Top up with premium Indian tonic and garnish with fresh mint and shaved or or grated dark chocolate. Enjoy responsibly!