This Chocolate Gin & Tonic is an indulgent and delicious twist on the classic cocktail that your friends and family will love.
I'm a fan of simple and classic cocktails but sometime it's fun to give the old recipes a twist. This Chocolate Gin & Tonic is a perfect example of how easy it is to elevate your favorite drinks with just a few tasty add ins.
Be sure to use high quality products to make this cocktail really shine! I highly recommend using Fitch & Leedes Premium Indian Tonic and your favorite premium gin for the best results.
More cocktails from The Jam Jar Kitchen.
- Gin: You can use any of your favorite brands of premium gin. I personally love using Whitley Neill Handcrafted Dry Gin for this recipe.
- Premium Indian tonic: My favorite go to for high quality tonic is Fitch & Leedes. I use it in all of my tonic based cocktails and the quality really does make a difference.
- Chocolate Liquor
- Chocolate or Mint Bitters
- Fresh mint
- Dark chocolate: for garnish
Other cocktail recipes you will love.
Grapefruit and Pomegranate Rum Tonic
Made this Chocolate Gin & Tonic cocktail recipe? Let me know what you think in the comments!
Chocolate Gin & Tonic
This Chocolate Gin & Tonic is an indulgent and delicious twist on the classic cocktail that your friends and family will love. Recipe adapted from Fitch & Leedes
- high ball glass
- small grater
- 2 oz premium gin
- 5 oz premium Indian tonic water I recommend Fitch & Leedes
- 1 tbsp chocolate liquor
- fresh mint
- chocolate bitters or mint bitters optional
- dark chocolate
- Fill a tall glass with ice. Add 2 oz premium gin along with a few dashes of chocolate (or mint) bitters and a tbsp of chocolate liquor. Top up with premium Indian tonic and garnish with fresh mint and shaved or or grated dark chocolate. Enjoy responsibly!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Reply