This delicious and refreshing Blueberry Mint Gin and Tonic is a fun twist on a classic cocktail.
This refreshing take on a classic gin and tonic proves that sometimes simple is best! The addition of blueberries and mint compliment the gin and natural bitterness of the tonic. Be sure to use high quality ingredients for the best results! Enjoy responsibly!
More cocktail recipes you will love.
- Gin: I recommend using a high quality gin for this recipe. I love Tanqueray, Reid's Gin and Empress 1908 Gin.
- Indian Tonic: Quality definitely makes a difference in a good gin and tonic. I recommend using Fitch & Leedes premium Indian tonic.
- Blueberries: Fresh or frozen blueberries will both work in this recipe.
- Mint: You need fresh mint for this cocktail.
What makes a great gin and tonic?
A gin and tonic may seem like a pretty simple cocktail recipe to make but you can always tell a great one from an average one.
They key to a truly delicious gin and tonic is in the quality of your ingredients. While most people know that the quality of gin matters, it's easy to forget how important your mixers are. They do make up the majority of the drink! Steer away from using tonic from a plastic bottle and go for premium brands of high quality tonic. It's not much more price to pay for a noteworthy cocktail. Enjoy!
More recipes for you to enjoy.
Made this Blueberry Mint Gin and Tonic cocktail recipe? Let me know what you think in the comments!
Blueberry Mint Gin and Tonic
- Highball glass
- 2 oz premium gin
- 5 oz premium Indian tonic I recommend Fitch & Leedes.
- fresh blueberries Can substitute frozen blueberries.
- fresh limes
- fresh mint leaves
- Lightly muddle a few blueberries in a highball glass. Add ice, gin and a squeeze of lime juice. Top up with premium Indian tonic and garnish with a few mint leaves. Enjoy responsibly!