With fresh orange juice, cranberry juice, whiskey, amaretto and my favorite Fitch & Leedes Indian this Festive Whiskey Tonic is the perfect cocktail to celebrate this holiday season!
This delicious holiday cocktail combines whiskey with amaretto, orange juice, lime juice and cranberry juice and is topped up with Indian tonic and a sprig of thyme.
Not only does it looks beautiful but is the perfectly complement to your fall and winter feasts!
This cocktail is fabulous for large groups. And it can easily be made in a big batch and then served individually and topped up with tonic. A fabulous drink for the holiday season!
Fitch & Leedes Premium Indian Tonic
I have been using Fitch & Leedes bespoke mixers for a long time. Tonic is one of those mixers where quality really does matter and they don't get much better than Fitch & Leedes classic Indian Tonic. I will never go back to those big plastic bottles of tonic again!
If you're interested in trying out some of my favorite mixers you can check out the Fitch & Leedes website.
More cocktail recipes you will love.
- Whiskey: I love using Jameson Irish Whiskey in this recipe but your favorite brand will work.
- Amaretto: My absolutely favorite Amaretto to use is Disaronno .
- Orange juice: Fresh is best but you can also use store bought. Just make sure it's high quality.
- Unsweetened cranberry juice: You definitely want to use unsweetened cranberry juice rather than cranberry cocktail.
- Lime juice
- Premium Indian Tonic: I highly recommend Fitch & Leedes Premium Indian Tonic.
For Garnish (optional)
- Fresh thyme
- Fresh cranberries
- Orange slices
- Lime wedges
Yes, this recipe is fantastic made in large batches! Simply calculate the ingredients by how many servings you need and then combine the whiskey, amaretto, orange juice, lime juice and cranberry juice in a large pitcher and stir to combine.
Then pour into individual glass and top up with tonic. Garnish with thyme and cranberries if desired.
I do not recommend it. The amaretto is quite sweet on its own so adding cranberry cocktail would probably make the drink far too sweet and sugary.
Other drink recipes for you to enjoy.
Made this Festive Whiskey Tonic? Let me know what you think in the comments!
Festive Whiskey Tonic Cocktail
- Cocktail shaker or pitcher with stirrer
- 2 oz whiskey
- ½ oz amaretto
- 1.5 oz orange juice fresh is best
- 1.5 oz unsweetened cranberry juice
- ½ oz lime juice
- premium Indian tonic
For garnish (optional)
- fresh thyme
- fresh cranberries
- orange slices
- limes wedges
- In a cocktail shaker or pitcher combine whiskey, amaretto, orange juice, lime juice and cranberry juice. Shake or stir until well combined. Fill two lowball glasses with ice and divide the cocktail mixture evenly between both glasses. Top up with premium Indian tonic and garnish with a sprig of fresh thyme, cranberries and orange slices. Enjoy responsibly!