This festive and delicious Grapefruit & Pomegranate Rum Tonic is a refreshing cocktail perfect for the holidays!
Sometimes simple is the most delicious and these Grapefruit & Pomegranate Rum Tonic cocktails are the proof!
Fresh grapefruit juice, pomegranate juice, rum and grapefruit tonic combined and garnished with fruit and a sprig of rosemary create a fun and festive tonic you and your guests will love!
More cocktail recipes you will love.
Fitch & Leedes Premium Tonic
I have been using Fitch & Leedes bespoke mixers for a long time. Tonic is one of those mixers where quality really does matter and they don't get much better than Fitch & Leedes classic Indian Tonic. I will never go back to those big plastic bottles of tonic again!
If you're interested in trying out some of my favorite mixers you can check out the Fitch & Leedes website.
- Cocktail shaker or jar with lid
- Serving glass
- Fresh grapefruit juice
- Pomegranate juice: I recommend Pom Wonderful.
- Grapefruit tonic: I highly recommend Fitch & Leedes Premium Grapefruit Tonic.
- Grapefruit slices
- Pomegranate seeds
- Sprig of fresh rosemary
Simply multiply the ingredients by how much you need and mix in a pitcher. Then pour individual servings.
You can either mix just the juices and rum in the pitcher and the top up with tonic after pouring. Or you can add the tonic directly into the pitcher calculating about 3 oz per serving.
If you can't find any, you can substitute grapefruit soda for grapefruit tonic.
More recipes for you to enjoy.
Made this Grapefruit & Pomegranate Rum Tonic cocktail? Let me know what you think in the comments!
Grapefruit & Pomegranate Rum Tonic
- 1.5 oz rum
- .5 oz fresh grapefruit juice
- .5 oz pomegranate juice
- Grapefruit tonic
- grapefruit slices
- pomegranate seeds
- sprig of rosemary
- In a cocktail shaker or jar with a lid add in rum, grapefruit juice and pomegranate juice. Shake or stir to combine. Pour into a glass with ice and then top up with grapefruit tonic. Garnish with a slice of fresh grapefruit, pomegranate seeds and a sprig of rosemary. Enjoy!