This simple and delicious Fall Gin & Tonic is the perfect autumn cocktail for the season! Elevating the classic gin and tonic with apple cider and spices, you'll be making this delightful drink throughout the fall and winter seasons.
I love a classic gin and tonic but sometimes you want a drink that feels like the season. This fall gin and tonic does exactly that!
By combining the classic gin and Indian tonic with a little apple cider, cinnamon, cloves and orange, this cocktail is the perfect drink for the harvest season!
Fitch & Leedes Premium Indian Tonic
I have been using Fitch & Leedes bespoke mixers for a long time. Tonic is one of those mixers where quality really does matter and they don't get much better than Fitch & Leedes classic Indian Tonic. I will never go back to those big plastic bottles of tonic again!
If you're interested in trying out some of my favorite mixers you can check out the Fitch & Leedes website.
More cocktail recipes you will love.
- Jigger: I love this Oxo Steel Double Sided Jigger.
- Cocktail stirrer (optional)
- Ice Tray (optional): You can use ice straight out of the dispenser but I personally love using these large cocktail ice cube trays. They melt more slowly and just look so nice.
- Tonic water: I recommend Fitch & Leedes Premium Indian tonic.
- Gin: My favorite to use for this recipe is Tanqueray London Dry Gin but you can use any of your favorite brands.
- Apple cider: You can substitute a strong apple juice in a pinch.
- Whole spices: I like to use cinnamon, star anise and cloves.
How to make spiced gin.
You can 100% make this recipe with normal gin and simply garnish with whole spices to infuse scent and flavor.
However, if you would like a little more spice in your gin it doesn't take too much effort.
Simply fill a glass with plain gin and then add a cinnamon stick, a couple pieces of star anise and a few cloves. Then allow to sit for at least 1 hour or more.
Other recipes for you to enjoy.
Made this Fall Gin & Tonic? Let me know what you think in the comments.
Fall Gin & Tonic
- 1.5 oz London dry gin or spiced gin (see how to above)
- 1 oz apple cider
- Premium Indian tonic
- lemon wedge
- whole spices (cinnamon, cloves, star anise)
- apple slices
- Combine gin and apple cider in a glass. Add ice and top up with premium Indian tonic. Wet the rim of the glass with the lemon wedge and then squeeze the rest of the juice into the cocktail. Garnish with apple slices and whole spices. Enjoy responsibly!