This air fryer kielbasa is the perfect quick and easy meal for a busy weeknight! Pair it with veggies and rice or potatoes for a simple dinner the whole family will love!
On busy weeknights my air fryer is without question the GOAT of kitchen appliances. With very little mess it helps me get a quick and delicious dinner on the table fast and this air fried Polska Kielbasa is a perfect example!
What is Kielbasa?
Polska Kielbasa is a flavorful, U shaped sausage originating in Poland and is a staple in Polish cuisine.
Kielbasa typically has a mix of meats including pork, beef, chicken, lamb or veal with each region having its own special preparation. Here in the US you can also get purely beef or turkey versions depending on your local availability.
It is commonly served with fermented cabbage or sauerkraut and potatoes, rice or egg noodles.
More air fryer recipes you will love.
- Air fryer: I highly recommend this COSORI Air Fryer. It's really high quality, cooks evenly and is a breeze to clean up.
- Cutting board and sharp knife
For this recipe you will need good quality Polska Kielbasa.
While you can cook it whole I highly recommend slicing before air frying. Each piece gets nicely browned and lightly caramelized in the air fryer.
If you do want to cook it whole simply air fryer for the same amount of time, flipping half way through.
For a quick and easy weeknight meal I love to serve this with a side of vegetables and potatoes and a side of sauerkraut.
More recipes for you to enjoy.
Made this air fryer Kielbasa recipe? Let me know what you think in the comments!
Air Fryer Kielbasa
- Air fryer
- 1 rope Polska Keilbasa Polish sausage
- Preheat the air fryer for a few minutes at 400 degrees F.
- Cut the Kielbasa into ½ inch slices then place in the preheated air fryer. Air fry for 4-5 minutes at 400 degrees F. Shake the basket the cook for another 4-5 minutes at 400 degrees F until cooked through and browned. Remove from the air fryer and serve immediately. Enjoy!