These incredibly simple and delicious Air Fryer Mustard Roast Potatoes are the perfect fall side dish! Using only six pantry staple ingredients, these potatoes are sure to become a new family favorite!
The air fryer is the perfect kitchen tool for getting delicious food on the table fast and with minimal clean up. And these mustard roasted potatoes are the perfect example of just how good the air fryer can be!
Tender baby golden potatoes coated in wholegrain mustard, olive oil, fresh garlic, salt and pepper make for a fall side dish that the whole family will love. Plus, if you use a paleo compliant wholegrain mustard this recipe works great as a Whole30 compatible side dish. Enjoy!
Other air fryer recipes you will love.
You will need a cutting board and knife, mixing bowls and a large air fryer.
- Baby potatoes: I love using baby gold potatoes for this recipe but you can use your favorite baby variety.
- Wholegrain mustard
- Olive oil
- Garlic: I highly recommend using fresh garlic for this recipe rather than the pre-minced garlic. It makes a big difference in flavor!
- Fresh parsley (optional): For garnish
Other recipes for you to enjoy.
Made these Air Fryer Mustard Roast Potatoes? Let me know what you think in the comments!
Air Fryer Mustard Roast Potatoes
- Air fryer
- 1.5 lb baby gold potatoes, cut in half
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- salt & pepper
- fresh parsley (optional)
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F for a couple of minutes while you prep the potatoes. In a small bowl combine wholegrain mustard, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Pour the olive oil mixture over the potatoes and mix to coat the potatoes evenly. Add potatoes to the preheated air fryer and cook for 10 minutes at 400 degrees F. Shake the basket then cook for an additional 10-15 minutes at 400 degrees until potatoes are cooked through and golden brown. Season with salt while hot and give the basket a shake. Serve and garnish with fresh parsley if desired. Enjoy!