These simple and delicious Whole30 Truffle Basil Mashed Potatoes are dairy free, dairy free and taste super indulgent.
Eating healthier doesn't need to feel restrictive and these delicious WholeTruffle Basil Mashed Potatoes are the proof!
Pair will my delicious Whole30 compatible Pork Tenderloin with Balsamic Caper Pan Sauce for an indulgent meal that feels like you're dining in a fancy restaurant!
What is Whole30?
Whole30 is a Paleo-esque, 30 day elimination diet that focuses on replacing processed, inflammatory foods with whole, nutrient dense options. While on Whole30 you avoid eating added sugars, alcohol, grains and gluten, legumes, dairy and harmful added chemicals.
More Whole30 recipes you will love.
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Large pot
- Colander: I love this Oxo Good Grips Colander.
These potatoes pair beautifully with roasted or grilled meats. Some of my favorites Whole30 mains to serve them with are:
Made these Whole30 Truffle Basil Mashed Potatoes? Let me know what you think in the comments!
Whole30 Truffle Basil Mashed Potatoes
- 2.5-3 lb Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 3 tbsp ghee
- ⅓ cup coconut milk, full fat
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ cup fresh basil, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp truffle oil
- salt & pepper
- Place potatoes in a large pot and fill with water until the potatoes are covered. Salt the water and bring to a boil over medium-high to high heat. Continue to boil until potatoes are tender. Drain and then pour back into the pot.
- Add ghee, coconut milk, garlic powder, onion powder, salt & pepper to the cooked and drained potatoes. Give them a good mash with a potato masher until well combined and creamy.Then add in sliced basil and truffle oil. Stir to combine.
- Taste and add additional salt and pepper according to preference. Then serve and enjoy!